Friday, June 20, 2014

It's Been awhile Now

I do apologize, it has been a few days since my last entry. It has been a hectic week.
At the moment, I am micro-managing a few different projects, I am reading online about being a successful social media manager, and I have also been taking these free courses online for business managing.
I have my own Phone Actress thing that I do.

I have a platform that I use right now currently, but I am building my own website.

It's finished but not launched yet,

Why?

Well there is the merchant account, finding employees.  I would so spend the money and do what I have to. But because the nature of these calls are so taboo. Its hard.

But never the less, the show must go on.

I really would love the comfort of being my own boss. Or a boss in general.  And most importantly working from home.

Its even hard trying to find those residual income businesses because alot of them are scams and pyramid schemes.

I promise to blog more often until then I'll keep trucking.

Happy Sunday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment